Fast, expert help with Experts you can trust when you ask questions.
Our Spinal Experts and Doctors are ready to answer your questions.
Get your questions answered quickly!
Talk to the same Experts you would find at your doctor’s office without sitting in a waiting room.
No community forums, overwhelming search results, or confusing research. Get your own customized answer as you talk back & forth with your Spinal Expert.
We want you to feel comfortable asking anything. Any sensitive personal information will be kept private and anonymous.
The exact Expert you need!
Talk to a spinal specialist about the following and more:
- What is scoliosis?
- If I have scoliosis, will my child get it?
- My child was diagnosed with adolescent idiopathic scoliosis (AIS) – what should I do?
- What is ScoliScore™?
- How has scoliosis been treated historically?
- What is a Cobb angle?
- How do ScoliSMART™ doctors treat scoliosis differently?
- Will my child’s scoliosis progress?
- Why is early stage scoliosis intervention so important?
- What activities should scoliosis patients avoid?
- How should I sleep if I have scoliosis?