At the Southwest Scoliosis Institute, the safety of our patients is our number one goal. Because of our concern, we implemented the measures below to keep our patients and staff safe. For your information, we have in-person appointments or virtual telehealth appointments available.
Please call if you have any questions or would like to
make an appointment to see one of our Spine Specialists.
EXTRA MEASURES TO KEEP YOU SAFE
For the safety of our patients, it is important to know that we are complying with the CDC and the Dallas County guidelines. In addition, we are monitoring the rules and regulations and will adjust accordingly as changes occur.
- Masks: When entering the clinic, all personnel must wear a face mask, which can be a scarf or bandanna. Also, the covering must cover the mouth and nose.
- Essential persons: In attempting to limit traffic in the practice, patients are limited to one (1) essential person to attend their appointment with them.
- Questionnaire: After registration, each patient will be required to complete a quick questionnaire about possible Coronavirus exposure.
- Temperature screening: After registration, one of our staff will ask to take your temperature as a precaution.
- Social distancing: In order to increase safety, patients will see increased distancing in the waiting room and a purposeful separation of patients. Please ensure at all times, that you are at least 6 feet away (about 2 arm’s length) from other patients.
- In-person appointments: Because of telehealth appoints, patients may notice, that our appointment availability has been increased. As a result, patients now have a variety of times available at both the Dallas and Plano locations.
- Telehealth appointments: As previously mentioned, patients may now choose to meet with their doctor via a video visit. This is of great value to those patients who worry about getting the virus. Simply by using a mobile device or computer, patients may “visit” their doctors from anywhere.
- Secure messaging via the patient portal has always been available. Therefore, patients may choose to reach out to us privately via the secure portal for answers to questions that arise.
If there are any questions, please reach out to us at 214-556-0555, we are happy to help.
As we navigate this difficult time together, please remember we are here for you and if you need medical help we invite you to call.