The safety of our patients is our number one goal. We implemented the measures below to keep our patients and staff safe. We in-person appointments or virtual telehealth appointments available.
Please call if you have any questions or would like to
make an appointment to see one of our Spine Specialists.
EXTRA MEASURES TO KEEP YOU SAFE
It is important for everyone to know that for the safety of our patients we are complying with the CDC and the Dallas County guidelines. We will monitor them and adjust accordingly.
- Masks: All staff and patients are required to wear a face mask. The face mask may be a scarf, bandanna, or some type of face covering. Also, the covering must cover the mouth and nose when entering the clinic, please bring one with you.
- Essential persons: We are attempting to limit traffic in the practice. In doing so, patients are limited to one (1) essential person to attend their appointment with them.
- Questionnaire: After registration, each patient will be required to complete a quick questionnaire. The questionnaire will be regarding possible Coronavirus exposure.
- Temperature screening: After registration, one of our staff will ask to take your temperature as a precaution.
- Social distancing: You may notice increased distancing in the waiting room and separation of patients, these are extra measures to keep you safe. Please ensure at all times, that you are at least 6 feet away (about 2 arm’s length) from other patients.
- In-person appointments: You may notice, that our appointment availability has been increased. As a result, patients now have a variety of times available at both the Dallas and Plano locations.
- Telehealth appointments: You may now choose to meet with your provider via a video visit. This is of great value to those patients who may be immunocompromised. You may “visit” your provider from wherever you may be, simply by using your existing mobile device or computer.
- Secure messaging via the patient portal has always been available. Patients may choose to reach out to us privately via the secure portal for answers to questions that arise.