Devesh Ramnath, MD
Dr. Devesh Ramnath is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon who is fellowship-trained in orthopedic surgery of the spine and neck. His scope of practice includes minimally invasive procedures, discectomy, disc replacement, traditional fusions, and scoliosis. Before coming to Dallas, he was practicing at Resurgens Orthopaedics in Atlanta, Georgia. Dr. Ramnath received his medical degree from North Eastern Ohio University, College of Medicine. After that, he went on to do his orthopedic surgery residency at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit, Michigan, and his fellowship in spine surgery at the Texas Back Institute in Plano.
He specializes in the treatment of spinal conditions including (but not limited to):
- Arthritis of the spine (osteoarthritis, rheumatoid)
- Degenerative disc disease
- Herniated discs
- Pinched nerves/Sciatica/Radiculopathy
- Spinal deformities (scoliosis, kyphosis)
- Traumatic injury to the spine
- Spinal stenosis (narrowing of the spinal canal)
- Spine tumors
Outside of work, Dr. Ramnath enjoys spending time with his wife and two children. He also enjoys traveling, fishing, skiing, and trying any and all Tex-Mex restaurants around Dallas!
Dr. Ramnath has offices in Dallas and Plano.
As well as, accepts new patients and most health insurance plans.
Contact us today for an appointment!
Board Certified & Fellowship Trained Orthopedic Spine Surgeon
- Texas Back Institute – Plano, Texas
- Spine Surgery Fellowship
- Completion: August 2002
- Henry Ford Hospital – Detroit, MI
- Orthopedic Surgery
- July 1996-July 2001
- Northwestern Ohio Universities College of Medicine (NEOUCOM) Rootstown, OH
- MD Degree, August 1992 – May 1996 (combined BS/MD Program)
- Orthopaedic Surgery – American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Ramnath D, M.S., Gradisar I, M.D., Askew M, Ph.D., Joint Line and Joint Space changes Relating To Function Outcome OF Total Knee Arthroplasty – Poster at NEOUCOM 1993
- Ramnath D, M.D., Riemer B, M.D., A Comparison of Enoxaparin Versus Warfarin in Hemiarthroplasty Patients – Submitted as AAOS 2000 Meeting
- Ramnath D, M.D., Anderson K, M.D., et al, Long Term Outcome Of Type II Distal Clavicle Fractures Treated Nonoperatively – Submitted to Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research for Publication
- Ramnath D, M.D., Zigler J., M.D. Short Term Outcome Of Translaminare Facet Screw Fixation As Part Of 360 Degree Fusion – Research in progress